dilluns, 1 de desembre del 2008

Oral presentation



For this oral presentation I used a Power point that had a lot of images to try to impress more my presentation, I think it was an attractive presentation but simple.
When I was up there speaking about my holiday I made sure that I was making eye contact with everyone and I think that I wasn’t that static, I think that I did move my arms quite a lot even if I was very nervous.

I organized my presentation from what I did there in day 1 to the last day there, I organized in how I got there, the hotel, the beaches…
I didn’t have to look up for information or anything because it’s a personal experience so everything that I explained when I was there they where true facts. I did talk quite a lot of what I did there some things in details and other things more superficial because there wasn’t really a lot of time to explain it all in detail.

When I was talking I was trying my best to make myself understood as well as possible, I did have a summary of vocabulary and fraises, do I was really nervous. I think that I did repeat a lot of words, fillers like, and or so…
I don’t think I had a lot of trouble with my pronuntation, I think that I was quite clear, I did do some mistakes, but that just was because I was really nervous.
I did change a lot my voice so then they pay more attention to me and to make them laugh too, make it more interesting.

I really don’t know my mark, because I was so nervous but I don’t think it was that bad, I think I made myself understood so maybe an 8 if I’m lucky?

That’s what I hope!