dimarts, 9 de desembre del 2008

Formal letter!

Spain (Girona)
Empuriabrava
R/Requesens 169

Spain (Girona)
Castelló d’Empúries
IES Castelló d’Empúries
R/ Carrer Rentador

Tuesday 8th of December 2008

Dear Mis Pintó,

I’m going to write to you about some of my different points of view about this high school, some good but also some bad.
First of all I do agree that “tamagotchis” have immensely improved the behaviour students and the organization of a lot of teachers.
Then, I do not agree with the various subjects that are obligatory, there are far too many subjects making it impossible to really learn and concentrate on your own specialized subjects.
Now, I would like to say that I really do think that there are too many hours, not giving us enough time.
Therefore after high school there is a lot of work, I really do think that you have to be strong minded because psychotically the work is quite hard.
I would be very pleased if you read my different points of view and then give you different ideas to improve if possible.

I look forward hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Robin Monod